Accommodation > Chalets (small groups & families)
The two Chalets are located next to The Lodge, on the edge of the escarpment. Minimum booking is 2 nights, for up to 6 people.
Supply your own linen, or hire it from the MTCC office
Bordering on the beautiful Tamborine National Park sit the two MTCC self-contained chalets, which are perfect for a relaxing weekend getaway or a small group retreat.
These rustic cabins can accommodate up to 6 guests with the following bedding configuration:
- 1 queen size bed in the master bedroom
- 2 single beds in the loft
- 1 sleeper sofa bed in the master bedroom
The main floor includes a veranda overlooking the picturesque hinterland as well as a lounge area with a TV and DVD player, and a slow combustion heater.
The kitchen contains a fridge, freezer, kettle, microwave, cutlery, and crockery.
Additionally there is a washer and dryer in each chalet.
If you are interested in making a booking or would like further information, please contact the MTCC Office – email@example.com or 07 5545 1419
Please note the following booking conditions:
- Linen is not included but can be hired for an additional charge
- Check-in Time is 3pm and Check-out Time is 10am
- NO animals are allowed on the property
- NO alcohol is allowed on the property
- Noise curfew is between 10pm and 7am