Bordering the beautiful Tamborine National Park sit two
self-contained chalets, which are perfect for a relaxing weekend getaway or a small group retreat.
These rustic cabins are best suited to 4 guests although a maximum of 6 can be accommodated using the fold-out lounge.
- 1 queen size bed in the master bedroom
- 2 single beds in the loft
- 1 double fold-out lounge
The lower floor has a lounge/dining area, kitchen, bathroom and laundry. The lounge area has a TV/DVD player and a slow combustion heater. The kitchen contains a fridge, freezer, kettle, microwave, Nespresso coffee pod machine, cutlery/crockery and basic cooking utensils. The laundry contains a washer and dryer. Outdoor seating on the veranda overlooks the picturesque hinterland.
Please note the following booking conditions:
- Linen is supplied as part of the booking
- Check-in is 3pm and Check-out is 10am
- NO animals are allowed on the property
- Noise curfew is between 10pm and 7am
To book or to discuss your group’s requirements please contact the MTCC Office at email@example.com or 07 5545 1419